Change of Address / Name

Change of Address

Students are expected to keep NMJC informed of their current mailing and permanent addresses. Address change forms are available at, through the T-BirdWeb Portal, or at the Registrar’s Office.

Change of Name

Students must bring at least two types of identification showing the new name to the Registrar’s Office to change their name on their NMJC records. Name change forms are available at the Registrar’s Office and online at, or the T-BirdWeb Portal. Examples of documentation include marriage certificate, birth certificate, driver’s license, original Social Security card, or court order for legal name change.